Do you suffer from depression or low self esteem? Talking to someone who will listen and give you an objective view can be so helpful. Sometimes friends can help but there are times when only a professional can help you. So I’ve got a new and convenient suggestion for you. It’s called online counselling. Read on…
The most effective method for overcoming moderate or severe depression is a combination of therapy and medication. On this page we will consider how you can get access to therapy online from the comfort of your own home, whenever you need it. Online counseling and therapy is quite cheap compared to actually going to a therapist or counselor. It is also extremely convenient.
Are there things in your mind you just can’t seem to sort out no matter how you try? Everybody needs help sometimes, whether you are just in need of direction or help with an emotional problem. Whatever it is that is holding you back, online counseling could be just what you need.
Depression confuses your mind and makes everything seem hopeless. Online therapy can help you to find that hope because you will be able to discuss options and possible solutions. Talking with a professional will enable you to think more clearly and put everything into perspective. The kind of support you get from a mental health professional is very helpful.
Click the banner below to get 25% off!
Online counseling is quite new but is amazingly successful because it uses the power of the internet to connect directly you with a trustworthy professional who knows how to help.
The Many Benefits of online counseling:
1. Easy access to a professional counselor or therapist through email or live chat
2. Select an experienced professional from many qualified to deal with your problem
3. You can select a counselor who lives anywhere in the world
4. Convenience – takes place in your home or wherever you are 24 hours a day 7 days a week
5. Cheaper than regular counseling
6. Anonymity and security
7. Flexibility – either you can get quick answers or guidance to problems or you can schedule regular sessions
- The first few minutes of all Live chat sessions are completely free of charge.
- Since payment starts only when you choose to hire the counselor, you have the opportunity to discuss your questions and/or concerns, negotiate a price that suits your budget and ensure that you feel comfortable with this specific counselor.
Email counseling is another form of online counseling that may suit your needs.
- You may find that expressing concerns and questions in writing helps organize and focus on your problem
- It is an extremely convenient way for you to communicate with a counselor
The benefits of online counseling with Prestoexperts
- Prestoexperts is one of the best and most well known online counseling specialists
- You will have an enormous choice of professionals you can seek help from – (experts in over 600 categories)
- You will find Prestoexperts very user-friendly
- You can consult with professionals in real time via Live chat and email
- You will find Prestoexperts is reliable, very easy to use and enables you to get instant answers to your most urgent questions
- I fully recommend this service to you because so many people have benefited from it
- Experienced and qualified counselors
- Reviews for your chosen professional, so you can be sure you are making an informed choice of who you talk to
- FAST and AFFORDABLE help in the comfort of your home with no need to travel
- Online chat, voice call or email. The option you choose is up to you.
Try it out now and get 25% off!
If you need simply to talk to someone about any problem then online counseling is the way to go, you’ll get the help you need fast and this will give you the confidence to help yourself too. You owe it to yourself to face your problem and do something constructive to move forward so check out the available counselors below and click to select the one most suitable, you’ll be taken to a page where you can register your details and then after that just click to start your first session with a free period to enable you to get comfortable with the service.
Give online counseling a try today!
How Effective is Therapy Online?
I am not claiming that it can replace talking face to face with a therapist or counselor but it is a close second and if you cannot visit someone in person or if this is inconvenient for you then online counseling is perfect. About 9 out of 10 people who try this form of counseling say it helps them. read an expert’s opinion here of online therapy
The help that you will get from therapy via the internet includes self-help, support and education. To understand what is causing you problems and to discuss your options offers you hope. For depression, talk therapy is extremely important.
Some skeptics claim that psychotherapy is not really possible online but many would disagree. The best thing to do is ask someone who has tried it. Failing that you can probably get a session or part of it free just to see if it is for you.
Online counseling has many benefits as we have seen but it is not for everybody that’s why you can try it out at first for free, for a limited time. If you are nervous about going to see therapist or counselor or if you live far from the city this could be just for you! Housebound patients can also attend online counselling sessions without any problems.
The most important thing to think about is the therapist should be qualified and experienced to deal with your problem. If you are depressed this an ideal way to discuss your thoughts and problems and will really help you. Prestoexperts has been involved in this business for a long time and you can be sure that the therapists and counselors on their site are all extremely helpful and are experts in their field.
Many people consider online therapy for depression and this is a good way to get help no matter where you live. Give it a try and let me know how your experience using this service goes.
Just as good, if not better than face to face therapy
If you still have any doubts whether talking to an online professional counselor or therapist is a good idea or not then let me assure you I have found it to be most effective. In addition to this, institutions such as Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins and the National Institute of Mental Health state that it can be as effective, and even better than traditional face to face therapy and counselling.
A University of Zurich study divided a group of 62 patients in half and found that depression was eased in 53 percent of those given online therapy, compared to 50 percent who had in-person counseling. Three months after completing the study, 57 percent of online patients showed no signs of depression compared to 42 percent with conventional therapy.
— Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013
In a four-year Johns Hopkins study that included close to 100,000 veterans, the number of days that patients were hospitalized dropped by 25 percent if they chose online counseling. This is slightly higher than the number of hospital visits experienced by patients who used face-to-face counseling.
— Psychiatric Services, April 2012
Patients in Ontario, Canada were assigned to face-to-face or live video counseling and experienced statistically the same clinical outcome and level of patient satisfaction. The only difference was that the cost of providing the online service was 10% less per patient.
— American Psychiatric Association, 2007
If you do try the counseling please comment below and let others know if it helped you. Please also share this page if you think it will help others suffering from depression or low self esteem.